my day

In my  4th period class today we talked about how problem solving and how it can be useful in life. and I think problem solving is a huge thing because at any moment a problem can pop up and when you think and can solve and find a solution to a problem its a skill in a way for quick thinking. like today I forgot my password to my gmail and Dr.Preston told me to just create a new one and I knew there was a way to solve this problem, so I went on my phone (it was logged in on my phone)and I went through setting to see if it showed me my password which it didn't so I just simply changed my password and it was that simple. Sometimes to solve problems you just need to take a step back before you take 2 steps forward. well I hope you had a great Monday .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY

gatsby essay

Fahrenheit 451